DeviantArt by 61098, however, after printing one of them out and cutting everything, I realized that there really wasn't any way to attach the triangles at the top together, nor was there an actual bottom for the boxes. So I popped it into Photoshop and gave it those essentials and voilà! The Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans template!
You are free to print this out and use it. What we did to put them together was:
- Print the template out. There are two ways to do this: You can print the template on card stock paper OR you can print it on regular paper and cut out cardboard from cracker boxes, cereal boxes etc. to paste under it to give it a bit more strength. We chose to cut out cardboard as well so we wouldn't waste so much card stock.
- Cut out the template, including the windows.
- If you printed on card stock, you've got it easy. All you need to do is glue everything together EXCEPT for the bottom, because that's where you'll be inserting the beans when you're ready to 'serve' them. However, if you printed on regular paper, to make it more durable find an empty cardboard box such as those used for crackers, cereal, cake mixes etc. Trace your template onto it and cut that out. You do not need to cut the tabs out of cardboard on the bottom and sides of the template, but you DO need to cut out the bottom.
- Glue the paper template to the cardboard template. We did it so that the blank grey/brown side was on the INSIDE, because the patterns on the outside didn't show through the paper.
- Glue all the tabs together to make it into a box EXCEPT for the bottom (because you need it to put the beans in).